→ But your sacrifice won’t be forgotten
mithingthepoint asked: Masamune, Katniss, and Luc!
zorabet asked: Finnick and Annie....duh. Also Gale.
I NEVER RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THOSE TWO
A few days ago, I wondered, “huh, how long has it been since I’ve written porn?”
At least half a year, as it turns out. This is somewhat distressing.
Therefore, I am soliciting porn prompts. I’ve tagged this post with the fandoms that are probably easiest for me to porn for (Fate/zero, Fate/stay night, The Hunger Games, Sengoku Basara, Suikoden), but you can hit me up for others, too, particularly if you know I’ve written in them before
with one notable exception, ‘cause I’m just not going there again. Multiple prompts are okay because I don’t know in what order or how quickly I will get around to writing these, but I do want to write them. Because I find my lack of porn disturbing.
(Original/RP stuff works, too, if you know it.)
sweet-suzume asked: The Hunger Games
1. bake cupcakes for: ALL THE VICTORS, JESUS FUCK. But especially Finnick, because he loves sugar and good god the boy needs sweet things and cuddles. ._.
2. trust with the keys to my car: Peeta’s probably a safer option than anyone else. Unless it’s post-MJ Peeta, in which case I’m just plain not handing over the keys.
3. put thumbtacks on the chair thereof: Gale, because apparently I find his anguished howls of pain funny.
4. have a crush on: Johanna. I have a thing for ladies who can kick my ass, what can I say.
5. pack up and leave if they moved next door: Y’know, I think I’d generally like to avoid living near a whole bunch of seasoned killers with major cases of PTSD. That being said, I would also move the fuck away from Plutarch, because I have a feeling he’d be that neighbor who refuses to shut up.
6. vote for President: ahahahaha like any of the major characters in this series are remotely functional enough to run a country. Paylor ends up in charge at the end, right? She seems like she knows what she’s doing. She can stay.
7. pick as my partner in a buddy movie: Cinna. We would have the most stylish police uniforms ever.
8. pair up: Finnick and Annie, I think I have gone into about 110k of the details why (unless this is supposed to be the slot for not-necessarily-canon pairings but I don’t care, I love Finnick and Annie too much)
9. vote off the island and into the volcano: President Snow. QED.
10. wheedle into fixing my MP3 player: Beetee! And hey, maybe he’d add a few extra features. Like the homing thing on Finnick’s trident. Or explosive projectiles.
The Hunger Games:
Dedicates half a chapter to legs shaving, kills Finnick in half a sentence.
To be fair, it’s more like a paragraph.
Granted, it’s a paragraph you COMPLETELY MISS the first time you’re reading because you literally cannot turn the pages fast enough to see what happens next and suddenly Finnick is no longer there and you’re like WAIT WHAT so you go back and reread and then spend about fifteen minutes sobbing at three in the morning because Finnick no honey you precious baby whyyyy WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET MARRIED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAR THAT’S LIKE A COP TELLING HIS BUDDIES THAT HE HAS TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL HE RETIRES wweh
“President Snow used to…sell me…my body, that is,” Finnick begins in a flat, removed tone.
“I wasn’t the only one. If a victor is considered desirable, the president gives them as a reward or allows people to buy them for an exorbitant amount of money. If you refuse, he kills someone you love. So you do it. I wasn’t the only one, but I was the most popular. And perhaps the most defenceless, because the people I loved were so defenceless. To make themselves feel better, my patrons would make presents of money or jewellery, but I found a much more valuable form of payment. Secrets.
And this is where you’re going to want to stay tuned, President Snow, because so very many of them were about you. But let’s begin with some of the others. And now, on to our good President Coriolanus Snow. Such a young man when he rose to power. Such a clever one to keep it. How, you must ask yourself, did he do it? One word. That’s all you really need to know. Poison.